I am a self professed make up addict, but am I ashamed? Hell No!! Make Up is something in this life that makes me feel a little bit better, happier - it is truly something I couldn't live without - I love Make Up, I love lots of make up - I am envious of the ladies who are brave enough to bare their natural beauty but I am not that brave and so if a little bit of make up makes me feel better and more confident why shouldn't I wear it?
So here goes with the questions:
- Which product do you keep still buying more of despite having plenty in your collection? Lipgloss - I love lipgloss... and I am truly a sucker for every variance of nude shades of lipgloss. Pore primers is also something I am using around three of at the moment - I am consistently looking for something that will fill my pores.
- What’s the one product you couldn’t live without? Any available eye brow product - I have the worst natural eyebrows and as long as there was some way of me filling them in I would be happy - saying that my favourite brow products are Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade and Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake.
- Favourite make-up brand? If you had asked me a year ago I would have answered instantly with Illamasqua, however I am slowly becoming addicted to Urban Decay - I love the Naked Skin foundation and like Sheenie I swoon at every palette.
- How big is your make-up collection? My friends and relatives would tell me it's massive, but compared to some bloggers and make up addicts it's probably quite tame!
- And how do you like to store it? I try and separate it by function. So; face, eyes, more eyes, and lips. This is stacked in a plastic storage unit. I then have a separate trays for my every day make up and lashes. Nails then has it's own 4 tier housing unit.
- How many items of make-up have you got in your handbag at the moment? Actually I am pretty good with this, I very rarely have time to top my make up, up throughout the day and therefore I only keep a concealer, a pressed powder and I will admit that lip products can build up from nude lipgloss to red lipstick. Oh and ALWAYS a tub of Carmex.
- If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be? Huda Kattan's make up collection always looks amazing so it would be hers.
- How long does your usual make-up routine take and how many products do you use? Ummm with these brows? About 20 mins.... my daily routine consists of concealer, foundation a little contouring, blush, brows, mascara and a matte brown shade of shadow in the crease of my eye and some highlighter. I am soooo not a morning person so I rarely get time to indulge in lavish make up on a daily basis and as long as I have my brows - I am happy.
- Have you ever bought make-up knowing you wouldn’t use it? Nope - I always buy things I want to try or I think will suit me, then if I am not happy I will share them between my friends but in general I am pretty good and giving everything a fair go.
- Tag a few other make-up addicts to do the tag! Ok here goes.... Ummm Georgia , Emily and Kathryn, Charlotte