Saturday 15 September 2012

Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara

Another day... Another mascara is launched.

                                  
However this one has a slight twist.
The latest Max Factor mascara claims to have an eye brightening affect due to tonal particles which compliment your natural eye colour.

             
For the first time in a long while I was actually excited about a mascara.. I hunted down one for green eyes - which seemed to take me forever but nevertheless I finally found one..
Here's the results.
The mascara for green eyes is labelled Black Ruby and has a red/plum tone to it... Anyone that remembers the colour wheel from school will know that the complimentary colour for green is red so bravo Max Factor. 
                                

The application is great, no clumps and the finish is easily buildable.
But the burning question is: Do my eyes look any brighter?
Hmmmm I would love to say yes, but if I'm completely honest I couldn't tell the difference. I've posted a comparable picture below - I'd love for you to
comment if you feel the bottom eye looks brighter.. 

                                       

But like I said, the mascara itself isn't half bad. I'm normally a fan of a black mascara - the blacker the better. But this offers a more natural alternative so is great for daily wear but not one I'd grab for a night out. 



Max Factor Eye Brightening mascara is available for Brown, Blue and Green eyes and nationwide for around £7.99.

Rhian Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment