Saturday 8 December 2012

Max Factor All Day Flawless 3in1 Foundation

A primer, concealer and foundation all in one bottle would be the answer to every womans prayers. Well ladies, here it is!!
Max Factor has created a foundation that claims to do all of the above... And for the retail price of £12 it appears to be a bargain - But does it actually work?
This foundation first caught my eye while I was merrily browsing the make up section in My local Tesco.... I am normally very strict with the make up I buy and foundation inparticular. I would rarely stray away from my trusted Mac Studio Fix or Illamasqua Skin Base, but the draw of 3 products in 1 was too good to pass up, so I happily headed to the checkout.
I tried the foundation out the very next day, and was very happy with the coverage that it provided (something I m always very conscious about) It leaves a matt effect on the skin, and is great on its own without the need for powder foundation.
I'm not one for reapplying my make up... Except my lipgloss and the occassional touch of powder foundation throughout the day. And in fact this product didn't even require a touch up, my skin stayed matt throughout the day and lasted well too.
I am very happy with the product and would definitely invest in it for the future, as it's perfect for work and I can keep my Illamasqua for special occasions.

It comes in 6 different shades and I opted for 50-Natural

The Max Factor 3in1 foundation comes with the Rhian seal of approval and I would definitely recommend it. It's nice to use a product which delivers on its promises.

Rhian Xx





Foundation results! Perfect Finish




2 comments: