Sunday 13 January 2013

Eyelure lashes - 65 years (London Calling)

I'm a fan of false lashes on a night out but am always dubious of the cheaper ones... My love for my Illamasqua lashes is a great one and one that I don't think will ever be replaced, but having recently tried the Eyelure fine to full individual lashes I decided to give the strip lashes a go.
Eyelure recently released a range of lashes to celebrate their 65 years in the business. And the lashes which I have tried from this collection are called London Calling
These lashes are thinner and whispier and therefore more natural than my usual lash choice.
However I was pleasantly surprised. The lashes give you that extra bit of length needed without being too heavy on your eyes, perfect for someone who has very short lashes and needs a boost. I would never wear false lashes on a daily basis, but this is mainly because my lashes are long enough with a little mascara on to warrant not needing them. I would however not hesitate in wearing these lashes during the day as they are light enough and natural enough to be pulled off in a daytime look.
The lashes themselves are pretty strong and I guess if well looked after you could get 2-3 wears out of them.
I'm never fond of the lash glue that is supplied with the cheaper lashes, so would recommend if you wanted extra staying power to invest in a better glue.

Have you tried Eyelure lashes before, which are your favourites?

Get those lashes fluttering ladies!!

Rhian Xx







1 comment:

  1. I really dislike eylure, because the ones I have tried are really thick, really plastic feeling and not very flexible, but I am tempted to try these! They look lovely...I generally prefer real hair lashes though, as vile as that sounds! x

    ReplyDelete