Monday 14 January 2013

Gerard’s Glycolic Facial at The Vale Resort

After talking to you about the Philosophy brightening peel, I thought I would share with you a similar treatment which I had done at The Vale Resort Hotel and Spa last year.
For those not familiar with the Vale Hotel, it is a 4 star hotel and spa resort with Wales' largest Spa complex and it is amazing! Offering a wide range of treatments which you can check out here. www.vale-hotel.com
The treatment I had was Gerard’s Glycolic Facial which costs £45 and is a 40 minute treatment.
The treatment reads as follows;
A completely safe chemical peel with 25% glycolic acid from sugar cane. Exfoliating to the deepest layers, your skin will tingle to produce results combating fine lines, sun damage, acne and congestion.

The reason I opted for this treatment? I'm the kind of girl who liked to have a treatment and see visible results, I would much rather spend my money on a treatment like a facial or mani/pedi than a massage but that's just my preference. I therefore opted for this cause I wanted visible effects and benefits.
As someone who wears make up everyday and who is also partial to the occasional fake tan, I thought this was the perfect treatment to cleanse my skin of any rubbish which had built up.
I was not disappointed. My skin felt amazing afterwards, and was visibly brighter.
I would definitely recommend this treatment to anyone who is prone to outbreaks, and it's always nice for someone else to pamper you!

Have you visited the Vale Hotel Spa? What treatments did you have?

Rhian Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment