Sunday 27 January 2013

Illamasqua False Eye Lashes - 17

I LOVE Illamasqua false eye lashes, and I say that with confidence, despite only ever having previously tried one style (#14)

So when I recently visiting the Illamasqua sale online, I opted for a new style - and at £5 it's hard to say no really!

The style I opted for was #17. These are slightly denser than my usual #14 lashes and are a less conventional style. I would normally be dubious but the Illamasqua website offers a video showing all their lash styles being modelled - fabulous idea!

Illamasqua lashes come with a great adhesive, which applies in a blue shade but dries clear. The glue will guarantee your lashes stay on all night and the lashes are really comfortable even when worn with contact lenses.
The lashes are also not too long, so can be worn by glasses wearers also.
The band on the lashes is thick, and they can be worn on numerous occasions without then losing any shape at all - I have one pair of #14 lashes which I have worn on at least 10 separate occasions.

I like the style of #17 lashes, but prefer my #14 lashes (this is just my preference on style as the quality is equally as good)

If you want to grab these lashes at £5 hurry and visit www.Illamasqua.com before 29.01.13

Rhian Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment