Sunday 12 May 2013

Diva Professional Styling Glamoriser

So many different hair tools it's difficult to decide which ones to buy.

I have a straightener, a curling wand and a waver.... The other product I have is the Glamoriser....

Now generally for ease of use if I want to curl my hair I use my straighteners. And in all honesty I rarely use my Glamoriser and if I'm totally honest, it's not because I don't love it - because I do, but it's because each time I use it I refuse to use the heat protection finger guard that it is supplied with and I end up burning my fingers - Ouch!! 

I find that curls hold longer when I use the Glamoriser as opposed to my straighteners and the curls are fuller. 


Hair styled by the Glamoriser
The styler has a tapered design, so depending on where you insert the hair in to the styler depends on what style of curls you get. 
It can also be used for straightening. 

The heat goes up to 230•c and the heat selection is digital so you can clearly see at what temperature the styler is at. 

As the styler has heat distribution around the entire barrel, curls are quicker to create than with a straightener and I also I prefer the Glamoriser to a traditional curling wand, there is also no reason why you can't use the styler for waving as long as someone else was doing it for you as it would be tricky to do it yourself. I also find that the tool is handy for little flicks in layered hair. 

It may seem expensive at £99.99 but you could replace all your other stylers with just this one and still have all the same styles available. 

Rhian Xx

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment