Tuesday 7 May 2013

Nars Satin Lip Pencil

My collection of Nars products is slowly put surely getting larger and larger.

My most recent purchases include; Night Clubbing Eyeshadow and Sheer Matte Foundation along with these little beauties.

I saw a quick flash of a shade on twitter one day and promptly went in to John Lewis the following day to pick them up.

The range is available in 13 shades and retails for £17.50.

I picked up two shades: HYDE PARK which Nars describe as "Cardinal Red" and ISOLA BELLA described as "Peach Beige"

Hyde Park Satin Lip Pencil
Hyde Park



Isola Bella Satin Lip Pencil
Isola Bella


The packaging as you'd suspect is sleek and smart as with all Nars products.




I love both shades that I purchased equally as much as each other. It's a quick and easy way of applying a bold colour to the lips with a subtle sheen.
The product has good staying power too, leaving a slight stain on the lip as it wears away.

I generally wear the Isola Bella shade for the daytime and leave the Hyde Park for the evening but I have worn the red a few times to work with either a simple matte smokey eye or a slick of black gel liner.

The only annoying thing with this product is that it is a pencil, and you do have to sharpen it quite often (if you reapply to ensure the colour stays as it was when first applied) that said it wouldn't deter me from investing in other shades.


I am wearing Hyde Park below, what are your thoughts on the shade and finish?




Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment