Thursday 27 June 2013

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipgloss in Frizzy Mango

I am not wishing to plague you with posts on lipsticks and lip glosses, however this posts ties in nicely with my previous post on Dior's Addict lip gloss in Diablotine.
http://prettygreeneye.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/dior-addict-lipstick-in-diablotine.html

I actually purchased this lip gloss before purchasing the Dior lipstick inadvertently as I actually went in to House Of Fraser to purchase the Dior Diablotine lip gloss but as there was nobody on the Dior counter to serve me I wandered to the Guerlain counter where I promptly jumped ships.
In all honesty there is very little between the two shades.

As you would expect from a premium brand the packaging is very strong, but I love this gloss simply for the colour. It looks great alone but also adds depth to lipstick - being highly pigmented with gold sparkles also adds to the effect. It is also a lot less sticky then a number of other glosses I have tried.

The gloss is available online and from your local Guerlain counter and retails for around £22.00

Rhian Xx


Without Flash
With Flash
 


No comments:

Post a Comment