Saturday 20 July 2013

Illamasqua Precision Ink in Glister

Illamaqua is renowned for it's bold looks, but they also do subtle very well too.

I am a huge fan of Illamasqua products, and this is one of the first Illamasqua products I ever purchased, and thought it was a great time to talk about it as I noticed it is currently featured in the Illamasqua online sale for £10.00 - which is a bargain!
 http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/sale-10-1/precision-inks/glister-precision-ink



Precision Ink in GlisterPrecision inks are liquid eyeliners, and they are amongst the easiest to apply that I have ever used - it has a fine felt tip which makes application simple. - they are also waterproof!

Glister is a nude liner, with subtle hints of pink and purple sparkles, which catch the light perfectly for subtle glamour.

This shade is great for anyone who doesn't like a lot of eye make up, or any one that just loves a little added sparkle. It also makes your eyes look brighter....



For my make up look today I have used Glister on my eyes along with Mac eye shadows in Espresso, Embark and All That Glitters. Teamed with Illamasqua lipstick in Obey.


Snap this product up for £10 while you can - you will love it!

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment