Friday 6 September 2013

Montagne Jeunesse - Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask

You may not be able to pronounce the name of this company (I struggle) but you would have almost certainly seen these products... Montagne Jeunesse offer a wide range of face masks for different purposes at around 99p - £2.00. 

I was sent some masks a while ago (this is a very delayed post - oops) to try and to tell you my thoughts... So here goes. 

The mask I tried was the Dead Sea Mud mask... Intended to invigorate my skin. Suitable for Combination, Normal and Oily skin. 

   

The product comes as a pre coated mask, which you simply place over your skin and smooth over, avoiding any product mess with an all over cream face mask. I'll be the first to admit that the mask isn't the most glamorous, but then is any face mask? 

     

The product is cooling and soothing when first places on the skin - intended to be worn for around 10-15 minutes, removed, any excess massaged in to the skin and then rinsed and patted dry. 
It's at this point you realise how much easier it is having the coated mask rather than having to try to wash off mounds of stickiness from your skin. 

My skin felt softer after application, and make up application was also nice after using the mask. I also felt that my usual combination skin looked far more matte than usual for the remainder of the day.  It was a perfect little pick me up, and at £1.49 everyone deserves a little pamper time now and again. 

These products are great for girly nights in and pamper parties and won't break the bank balance. 

To find out more about the brand and the products visit http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/ 

Rhian Xx

*sample*



No comments:

Post a Comment