Sunday 15 September 2013

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow

I have been meaning to write this post for weeks, but it's only now that I've got around to playing with this eyeshadow and creating a look with it. 
I've used it a few times and had a number of compliments on it..

       

Moondust is a highly pigmented range of shadows from Urban Decay - I opted for Zodiac which is a lush green colour and very sparkly. 
The product applies easily, and can be applied wet or dry. Applying the product wet gives a far more intense look. 
It isn't only sparkly but it has great staying power and very little fallout happens on the cheeks while applying. 

Far easier and neater to apply than loose pigment, while still giving the intense sparkly effect. 

Available in 7 dazzling shades and retailing for £14 - it's a must have if you like sparkle on your eyes as much as I do with little fuss. 
Especially as it can be applied effectively with your finger tips. 

I have combined the Moondust with a nude lipstick from Mac. 


I also applied my eyeshadow on top of a darker base to make the colour stand out more. 
     


Hope you like :) 
Rhian Xx



2 comments:

  1. I am looking at buying this tomorrow.. Just wondering if the glitter comes off? I am worried about it hurting my eyes haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, no... It's a pressed pigment.. The glitter won't fall out. x

    ReplyDelete