Saturday 30 November 2013

Essie - After School Boy Blazer and Cashmere Bathrobe

I know that you may all be bored by my numerous Essie nail polish posts but I have to say that it has become my "Go To" range of polishes, it's also available in my local Boots store which means that I don't have to go to a Salon or in to Cardiff to pick up a good quality polish. Also at £7.99 it's sits below the likes of Nails Inc. and OPI which makes it a perfect pick up. 

After School Boy Blazer
I've been fancying this shade for a while now, having seen it in lots of press and marketing plus some fab shots on Instagram of people wearing it. 

It's a dark navy polish and as you would expect with Essie the coverage is impressive. It's a perfect alternative to my usual Autumn/Winter shade choices of dark reds and mulberry's. 
coat. 
It also looks amazing when used with Essie's Matte About You top coat. 

Cashmere Bathrobe
At the same time as purchasing After School Boy Blazer I also picked up Cashmere Bathrobe, which is a dark grey polish with a slight silver speckle. This is great for anyone that wants a little sparkle but doesn't want wow in your face glitter. It's also a perfect Christmas shade away from reds or golds. 


Which one would you wear?

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment