Saturday 16 November 2013

My Perfect Nude

Now I love a nude lip... And for a long while favoured varying shades of nude over dramatic colour. 
However amongst my many nude lip products I hadn't found "The One" The One nude lip colour which was just perfect for me... Not so pale it washed me out and not too pink either. 
I personally prefer the texture of lipgloss to lipstick, that said I don't like a tacky lipgloss - nobody likes their hair attached to their lips! 

I am writing this blog post because I think I have found My Perfect Nude - "What is it!?" I hear you cry. (Maybe not as dramatic as that but you get the picture) 

Well the award for My Perfect Nude goes to Revlon and their Super Lustrous lip gloss in Super Natural. 
This is not only the perfect shade for me, but it was a smooth texture, not sticky while offering a shiny finish. The colour itself isn't tonal and offers no glittering shimmer or pearlescent finish but it is simply perfect. 
It's great for day and night wear and it also offers an SPF of 15 while being highly moisturising. 


And all this for £7! Thinking of trying a few wintery shades in this gloss so will keep you posted. 



Do you have a perfect nude? If so what's yours? 

Rhian Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment