Saturday 18 January 2014

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer

I love a primer! Anything that makes my skin smoother and more mattified gets a thumbs up from me! 
If you are someone that doesn't apply a primer before your foundation - you're missing out on a make up revalation! Not only do they prep your skin to give a great base but it also means you use less foundation and what's not to love about that!? 

Last Saturday I found myself literally scraping the last few drops of my Illamasqua Hydra Veil out of the pot and so while out shopping I picked up this product as a save me until I had chance to get to Debenhams. Also at £6.99 it seemed a bargain! 

   

The product claims 5 results in 1
•SMOOTHES
•RESURFACES
•BRIGHTENS
•MATTIFIES
•PROTECTS

That's a lot of claims! 

The product consistency is quite thick and is slightly fragranced like a moisturiser would be. 
Now my skin does feel smoother after application so big tick there! 
Does my skin feel resurfaced? Hmm I guess so - it feels more even and as a base for foundation it's much better than just a moisturiser. 
Is my skin mattified? Yes it is.. 
Does my skin look brighter? That's a tricky one... I can't tell but it's kind of a difficult one to judge. 
I'm not sure what protection it's meant to offer and what from so I'll skip over that bit... But 3/5 ain't bad. 

This is a great little product for someone not wishing to spend much on a primer but wanting results. Any primer is pretty much guaranteed to prolong the wear of your foundation which is a benefit for all of us and I promise you will notice a difference in the look and feel of your skin if you have never worn one before. 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment