Saturday 22 March 2014

Rock those ORANGE lips. Yes! Orange!

It seems that orange lipstick is bang on trend this summer.. And not being one to miss out on a beauty trend I thought I would tell you about this one. 

Now usually when I new trend pops up I pop to the shops and spend on core pieces. But in this instance it just so happens that while on holiday in Barcelona last year I picked up an orange lipstick and lip liner from a little beauty store called Yamamay, which is an Italian based company. 

(the lipstick is 02 light orange and the lip liner is in shade 08)

Obviously not everyone is going to be bold enough to go straight for bright orange as a colour pop but there are plenty of gloss options out there or you can go for a more subtle coral to avoid the shock of orange. 

There are some product recommendations from Elle on this link http://m.elleuk.com/beauty/beauty-notes-daily/how-to-get-the-orange-lip-trend-right 

I too have opted for a matte lip rather than a glossy one but any option will compliment the sun perfectly. 

If you aren't one for lipgloss because of the texture but don't want to opt for a lipstick I recommend Clinique's Chubby Stick in Oversized Orange. 
You will find a previous blog post on the Chubby Stick right here on my blog :) 

So what are you waiting for? Get rocking those Orange lips! 

     

Rhian Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment