Tuesday 29 April 2014

Britney Spears Fantasy Remix - Perfume Review

So here goes.
My name is Rhian Griffiths and I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS! 
There is said it! Loud and proud!


I also am here to unashamedly admit to
you that I have tried nearly every Britney Spears perfume and the reason I am not ashamed to admit that? Because with the exception of Believe, which I really didn't like they are all delightful. Especially my favourite - Midnight Fantasy. 

Britney continues to maximise on the success of the Fantasy range of perfumes introducing the Fantasy Nice Remix and the Fantasy Naughty Remix. 

Both fragrances have a slightly more grown up scent compared to the heavily sweet and fruity other Fantasy perfumes. 

Nice Remix - this perfume still has a fruity undertone but it's not as sweet as the classic Fantasy. It is a light fragrance perfect for daytime wear

Naughty Remix - this is a slightly muskier scent, it's warmer with base fragrances of  jasmine and white chocolate orchid. Lends itself well to evening wear. X

The packaging is also different to the original Fantasy.. The bottle is taller, and no sparkly gems in sight. The Naughty Remix is a mix of pink and purple tones and the Nice Remix pink and white. 
 


Of the two I prefer the Nice Remix, but both are worth a sniff. 
Both are priced at around £23 for 30ml and £29 for 50ml. 

So which are you? Naughty or Nice? 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment