Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dior Addict Fluid Stick

Don't like having the hassle of applying a lipstick? Don't like the stickiness of a lipgloss?
Well maybe Dior have the answer for you! 

Dior have a new collection of Fluid Stick lip products...



Available in 16 delicious shades I found it hard to pick one! I could have easily picked more than one but for £26... One was more than enough to try it out. 

I opted for 239 Frisson (a light peachy coral) 


Thankfully the lovely lady at Dior in House of Fraser Cardiff have me a little sample of four more shades ranging from bright coral to hot pinks and nudes to sexy reds and plums. 
     
     

Now I have to say the packaging on this product is divine, giving the impression of a lipstick it is certainly eye catching. 



This product is glossy without being sticky. It is also super soft on your lips and feels moisturising while being super long lasting. The reason for this innovative texture which feels like a balm on your lips? No wax! 
Application is easy, with great coverage in one swoop. 


I simply love everything about this product... Every woman should own one, just as a treat :) 

I am wearing Mirage in the above pic..

Have you tried this lip sensation yet? 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment