Sunday 13 April 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish

What excites me more than a new nail polish? New scented nail polish of course! 

I saw the new parfumerie collection by Revlon in Boots and I had to have one! 
There are 20 different colours and fragrances in this range, but I opted for a bright coral pink called Ginger Melon which smells amazing! 


The packaging is beautiful, and I can see myself collecting a few just to have them all lined up looking all pretty and stuff 
You will need at least two coats of this polish but as ever the Revlon formula never fails to disappoint - staying power is excellent. 

    

It retails at £6.49 and the colour options are broad in spectrum. 
At a time when everyone and anyone is going down the gel nail route why not indulge on these scented lovelies :) 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment