Sunday 13 April 2014

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

While recently booking a place in to an Urban Decay electric palette master class I thought I would give the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation a little try. 



Coverage is always the first thing I think about when purchasing a foundation... So I asked for some advice from Ffi on the Urban Decay counter in Debenhams, Cardiff - Ffi advised that the coverage was amazing and that it used a blurring technology to smooth the appearance of imperfections. 
I didn't have time to try the foundation there and then, but the lovely ladies at Urban Decay will give you a 2 week sample of the foundation after you're colour matched. 

So off home I went with my sample, and I couldn't be more pleased. 
The consistency is light - unlike most foundations that offer a fuller coverage, this feels amazing and dewy on the skin.. A little goes a long way and is really blendable either with a brush or your finger. 
The coverage is also buildable depending on how much you like, so is suitable for everyone. 
The finish is a fresh faced look on the skin which is demi matte. Normally I am someone who usually prefers a matte look but this has me converted. 

Now there is a science to all this skin perfection so how does it work? Naked Skin uses optical blurring technology to blur your imperfections. It also loads skin with a list of nourishing ingredients including; green tea, Matrixyl 3000 (anti wrinkle) and a bunch of other stuff. 

The packaging is also sleek and sexy. I can only think of plus points for this foundation. So next time you are in Cardiff pop along to Urban Decay and try it out! 

     

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment