Sunday 15 June 2014

Anastasia Beverley Hills - Dip Brow Pomade

I never thought I would be converted away from my Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake... But there is a new product in my make up collection and I love it!

Since Instagram has grown and grown... And there is more beauty tutorials and imagery than you can shake a stick at - the biggest product across all of these pictures and the product on everyone's lips is this one! Anastasia Beverley Hills - Dip Brow Pomade. 



This is quite simply the easiest, quickest and most effective way of perfecting your brows. 

It has a creamy gel like formula which clings to each hair - no matter how untamely your brows this product will fix them for you. Both smudgeproof and waterproof and so won't rub off - my biggest nightmare is losing my brows and having product running down my face. 
This product ensures a smooth application, best applied with a fine angled brush. 

It's also great for graduating your brows... This is the latest trend among celebrities and make up artists. 

Not yet widely available in the UK this cult product comes in 5 different shades:
• Chocolate
• Ebony
• Dark Brown
• Auburn
• Blonde

It can be purchased from www.beautybay.com for £15 excluding shipping. 

This is a must have for anyone who finishes their brows. 
I promise it will be the best £15 you've ever spent. 


Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment