Saturday 21 June 2014

Bronze Buffer

I had this sample in my most recent Latest In Beauty Box.. I decided to give it to one of my besties - Bethan as I had recently self purchased a St Tropez Tan Build Up Removing Mitt. 



Here's Bethan - you can follow her on twitter @bethanevans84

Here are her thoughts on the product. 

The beauty bronze buffer

A nifty little sponge for removing mistakes and build up.
          

It works really well on large surface areas ie. Legs, arms, foot but be careful with sensitive areas I noticed redness and irritation for 24h following use on the inners of my arms, around belly button etc.



It is quite small and as per instructions just dip in water, rinse and use.

I wouldn't recommend this to be used to completely remove old tan, it is better you treat this as a corrective sponge.

I also tested re applying tan after using the sponge and I suggest you leave it an hour or so before attempting, especially on the sensitive areas as it would not re take to the inner of arm.

A handy little product, I would give it 3 out of 5.

****

Thanks for reviewing the product Beth! 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment