Monday 2 June 2014

Seventeen - Stay Time Long Wear Primer

It's been a while since my last post and I do have so many things to write about, but at the moment I'm struggling to find the time. However onwards and upwards and here goes...

I recently found myself in Boots in sheer desperation for a new primer, not having time to go in to town and pick up my usual Smashbox one I decided to go budget and pick up this one from Seventeen. 

    

I will start by saying this primer was only £5.49. 
The idea is that this product works as a glue to keep your foundation on your skin... The glue part is definitely true. I found this product sticky and tacky. It did not blend well on my face, I had build up where the product dried too quickly and it appeared caked on. Suffice to say I had to remove it all and start again. 

   

There is no doubt that where the product sits on the skin, your foundation will stick to it. However I don't find that it creates a smooth base.. And may not be suitable for my skin type. 

I really didn't get on with this product at all and only ended up using it three times before giving it away. 

Have you tried this primer? How did you find it?

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment