Tuesday 12 August 2014

Benefit - They're Real! Push Up Liner

I'm a gel liner convert - but I am the first to admit that applying it takes a little bit more practise. Usually you have the fuss of your separate brush ( a good quality one is essential ) and also some have a tendency to dry out *boo*
 
Now on occasion I can be a little bit dubious of Benefit products. Some are great (They're Real Mascara and Porefessional for example) but some are a little faddy and gimicky. 
I will be the first to admit I didn't rush out and buy this liner - I heard lots of great things from various other bloggers but having only recently bought a new gel liner and from practise now being quite nifty and precise with my brush I couldn't really justify the investment. 
That said, a single tweet from House of Fraser tempted me into buying a bundle pack including Mascara, a small Liner (still a substantial size) and a sachet of the new eye make up remover all for £19.50 I couldn't really say no! 

So is it Benefit to the rescue? Is it as good as all the hype? I have to say... I love it. 

The tip is flexible silicone (accuflex) in it's make up and you twist the bottom the excrete the gel from the tip. You get the control of those handy felt tip liquid liners but the nicer finish of a gel liner. It's also much easier to get precise flicks. 
The idea is also that is hugs your lashes to make sure you don't get any gaps between your liner and your lashes. 

 
You can check out a video here; 
http://m.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/theyre-real-push-up-liner 

Finally a gel liner that not only is easy to apply but also won't dry out. 
If you've been cautious of gel liners before - look no further and get your mitts on this beauty! 

They're Real Push Up Liner retails for £18.50 

I quickly snapped these pics before work today. 





Rhian Xx




1 comment:

  1. Tempted to get this after reading your review. Until now I've resisted!

    ReplyDelete