Sunday 10 August 2014

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette - Iconic 3

Let's not beat around the bush here... This palette is a complete dupe of the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette but at only £4 it's a great alternative for someone who doesn't want to commit £37 to eyeshadow.

I have the Naked 3 palette and I love it... But I wanted to pick this one up to see if I could love it just as much. 

   


Now I know a lot of you would be thinking at £4 there is no way the shadow could have great staying power-but combined with a good eye shadow primer you'd be surprised. I wore this palette out on an evening where I ended up singing and dancing the night away to some epic 80's Power Ballads (long story) The colours did not stay as pigmented as when I first applied it but it stood up well against a warm summer evening combined with a hot and sweaty club! 


The colours aren't as pigmented and as blendable as the Urban Decay ones but for £4 you can't expect miracles. 
Overall this is a great product.... You should definitely check it out and get creative with it. 

This won't be the last Makeup Revolution palette I will be purchasing. 


*makeup revolution is available in selected Superdrug stores. 


Rhian Xx

2 comments:

  1. I've loved makeup revolution since I found them a couple of weeks ago! I've only tried the face powder, blusher and lipsticks though- no eye shadows yet. Think I'll have to check them out now though. Great post and beautiful look.

    All the best

    Alice
    beautyazade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete