Saturday 16 August 2014

Nars Nail Polish - No Limits

This is my first and only Nars nail polish.
I've had it since last Autumn... And I think I've worn it all of once! 

Not because I don't love the shade... Because I do. It's matches my Nars blusher perfectly. But... I don't love this nail polish. 

As I've not worn any other Nars polish it's difficult for me to say how this one compares but in all honesty the coverage is terrible. Three coats is still not enough and for a polish which retails at around £14 isn't great! It's very disappointing in fact. 

    

I am happy to apply more coats but that changes the finished colour - which is a shame as that's my favourite part about this polish. 


You can see from the picture that the nail shade is now totally different to the shade in the bottle (5 coats later!) 

As well as the colour there are a few other positives... The packaging is nice and the brush inside is great. 

It's just a shame that the coverage falls short. 
Have you tried any Nars polishes? Have I simply picked the wrong colour to base my thoughts on?I would like to think so as I normally love Nars. 

Rhian Xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this because I was going considering buying a new Nars or Essie polish so I think I'll go with Essie now!

    http://its-georgia.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete