Monday 25 August 2014

Rimmel Space Dust Nail Polish

Another guest blog post by my lovely friend Jody. Enjoy all!! 
 
 
It was pay day this week so I thought I'd treat myself to some new nail varnishes.
I bought a collection of Rimmel 8m bottles including this 'Space Dust' range that I've never seen before.
 
 

The colour is hard to describe, it's ever so slightly dusty pink but versatile enough to match many colours. I personally love a sparkly nail varnish but coverage is often touch and go. 
Now the directions state 'For best results apply 2 coats. I felt that there wasn't that much of a difference between the first and last. I will note though that I used a Barry M clear base coat which I feel always helps the glitter stick to the nail more consistently. This is the first coat 



and this is after the second coat



I actually love the finished look! It's so glamorous and although the coverage is thick, application is really smooth and the thick brush helps loads (a feature I particularly like from Rimmel varnishes.
I bought this from a outlet shop for £1.99 and I don't think you can go wrong for the price.
The feel is rather rough once dry so I'd recommend 2 coats of top coat for a smooth finish.
With the summer almost over this will be a great investment for Christmas and the party season!
:o) 


Thanks Jody!!

Remember you can follow Jody on twitter @jodypodee or on instagram @jodypodyjunkymonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment