Saturday 16 August 2014

Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer

I realised earlier that despite using this product every day and it being one of the most essential parts of my make up collection... I've never blogged about it!



I've tried countless primers in my time from Benefit to Sephora and Maybelline to Illamasqua but this one is my favourite. 

It creates a perfect base for my foundation and I find that I need much less foundation when I wear it. It smoothes over pores - and while it's not a concentrated pore refiner it does make a difference. It also means my make up lasts much longer and is resistant to sliding in the heat. 

You can pick up the Photo Finish Primer for £25. And it's available in larger Boots stores as well as online. 

One of my top 10 favourite products. 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment