Sunday 3 August 2014

Urban Decay - Perversion Mascara

Want Bigger Blacker Badder lashes? Who doesn't right?

That's what Urban Decays new Perversion mascara promises to offer you. 

I've never tried any previous Urban Decay mascara's like Big Fatty for example but I have tried plenty of other mascara's in my time. 

What do I like about this one? 



Well I'm actually more fond of the brush style that this mascara offers. I prefer the classic style mascara brush as opposed to the plastic ones. I feel it gives a more natural look to lashes. 
The coverage from one coat is amazing and it doesn't clump or gather when you apply more coats. 
It also offers curl to your lashes without the need of an eyelash curler and it holds all day. 

Some mascara's can flake off on to this cheek but this doesn't do that. 
I also find it gets in to the inner corner of my lashes without any difficulty. 

Retailing at £17 it's a little cheaper than Benefits They're Real. 

I don't find that is has the same lengthening qualities as the Benefit one but overall application is nicer as I find the Benefit one can get sticky. 

It launches on August 4th

Rhian Xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment