Wednesday 24 September 2014

Benefit They're Real Mascara

This post is a little late in the day as this product is not at all new... But I wanted to write about it as a number of people may not spend £19.50 for a mascara... So why should you pay more? Does it make that much difference?



I can honestly say I have bought this mascara inbetween purchasing others (I do like the try a new one every now and again) So why do I keep coming back to this one? Well... I thought the easiest way to break this down would be via a series of pros and cons rather than a long description of random ramblings so here goes. 

Pros
Substantial increase in the appearance of the length of my lashes
Black, which is the affect that I like 
More volume 
The brush manages to capture smaller inner corner lashes
The brush isn't so large that it causes the mascara on an eyelid disaster
Reduces the need for false lashes

Cons
It's a bitch to remove! Saying that... My Garnier water manages to remove it in a couple of goes but if you do not remove this before bed you will inevitably end up with sticky lashes and the shower will defo give you panda eyes! 
Saying that I'm sure you're all so good that you always remove your mascara before bed even after one too many cocktails ;) 

That's really the only con that I can think of. I do love this mascara and I don't feel naked without false lashes even if out. 

I would recommend this if you are wanting a more premium mascara than your usual drug store and supermarket brands - I have other favourites too but They're Real is probably in my top 3. Pics below are an example of eye make up you can acheive without lashes by just using this mascara! 




Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment