Saturday 20 September 2014

The Body Shop - Hemp Mitt


I have been so crazy busy with work lately, that I really have not felt like blogging when I got home - thankfully I have luscious friends who are happy to share their thoughts on the latest products they have purchased too - particularly when they have some good things to say or if the product is not on everyone's radar.

Bethan kindly wrote this post for me so enjoy!!






 I recently purchased this hemp mitt from the body shop, retailing around £7.
I do love my fake tan, and I have found that body scrubs and miracle removers have not tended to agree with me, or removed as I would expect. Let's face it, the only real way to get rid of a fading fake tan is to scrub it off. So, I went in search of a helpful mitt and came across this.
Use this is the shower with some standard shower gel and hey presto, job done. It's great for smoothing your skin and can even improve your circulation, I'm not sure how great it is at reducing cellulite yet as I'm not a huge sufferer.
I have noticed due to the nature of the material the mitt does shrink, but can be pulled back into shape fairly easily.
A great little natural product from the body shop xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment