Monday 1 September 2014

Too Faced - Melted Lipstick

Swoon!
I have wanted this product for ages! I've seen numerous snaps on Instagram which has just made me long for this product more and more! 
...Now what I have never noticed in all the Cardiff Debenhams wandering I have ever done is that they have a Too Faced (unmanned) counter in store. Result! 
I managed to resist my usual temptation of coral and headed for Melted Peony which is a lovely pink shade!



The product goes on like a dream! The packaging is handy - you simply unscrew and apply - no mess and no bleeding out from the lips which means you don't need a liner. 
The texture of the product is great.. Smooth to apply and not sticky. It lasts ages too with little need for reapplication. 
You get a glossy application to start with and once it settles is mattifies. 

The product retails in the UK for £19 which for a long wearing lipstick is well priced. (Versus other department store brands) 
I think the reason I like this so much is that it's the practicality of a lipgloss but the finish and lasting wear of a lipstick! 

There seems to be a lot of Instagram love for this product because since posting the pic on Saturday I now have nearly 400 likes on it! 



I can see me adding more colours to my collection.
It's available in the following; 



Have you tried this yet? What are your thoughts? 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment