Sunday 5 October 2014

SEVENTEEN Flawless Poreless Primer

I am constantly on the look out for te best thing to reduce the appearance of my pores... On the off I picked this product up in Boots. 


    

 For £5.99 I wasn't expecting miracles but I was hoping for a nice amount of concealment to that area. 
My pore issues is concentrated to the apples of my cheeks - this product is applied with your fingers direct to the area. The texture is smooth and silky and it glides on the skin - do my pores look concealed? No. 

In fact it hardly does anything to conceal them compared to a number of other products I've tried. It takes a number of layers for the product to make any difference at all. 

I was very disappointed with this product even at £5.99. 
It really does nothing to conceal my pores at all. :-( 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment