Saturday 8 November 2014

Smashbox - Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer

For those that follow my blog you'll know I have issues with my pores - particularly with my cheeks.I also have combination skin and am prone to an oily t-zone.
I was so excited when I heard about this primer - I am a massive fan of the classic Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - In fact it's my favourite.
PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER PORE MINIMIZINGI have tried lots of different pore primers and have always found Benefit's Porefessional to be the one that makes the most difference.


I have used this primer for the last 5 days and have noticed a substantial improvement in the oil control on my forehead. Smashbox promises 8 hours... maybe not quite but I am impressed with the improvement
Where other primers have failed to impress me is in their ability to conceal my pores - this one delivers to the same standard as the Benefit one.

I would say that if you only have concentrated oily skin and pore issues - you may be better mixing this with the standard one in a cocktail style formula, as it may be slightly too drying in areas.

This one is a little pricier than the standard one at £28 - but for me worth every £1 as I feel better knowing it's concealing my pores and mattifying my skin

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment