Saturday 17 January 2015

OGX Biotin & Collagen weightless, reviving oil treatment

I am aware that whenever I blog about a hair product it's always a product for limp  flat lifeless hair and that's because I have limp, flat, lifeless hair. 
I picked up this product in Boots when calling in for a serum for the ends of my hair. This caught my attention tho and as it can be used as a serum too I picked it up... Two birds one stone and all that. 

You apply the product to your hair when damp - I use it just before I blow dry - lengths and ends. 
I was dubious at first with it being an oil, whether it would make my hair look greasy and although it states weightless I still had my concerns. 
After first application and blow dry - I realised the product didn't leave my hair greasy at all and it did feel thicker and fuller. It also makes my hair feel thicker all day maintaining body that I would have usually lost. 

Not stopped using it since I first tried it and I have to say I'm impressed. Plus it smells yummy too. 

There's a full range of Biotin and Collagen products from OGX available from Boots and Supermarkets. 
This one is around £6.99 but can usually be picked up in multibuy promotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment