Monday 9 February 2015

Benefit - Roller Lash Mascara

We all love a new product launch! I particularly like a new Benefit product launch. Their creative marketing makes every new product super desireablre and the launch of Roller Lash has been no exception. 
For the first time Benefit has launched a product via Elle magazine. Meaning that Elle readers get a trial size Roller Lash mascara with this months issue. Now I may be a cynic but in no other circumstance would I pay £5 for a magazine full of handbags and shoes that I really cannot afford and in all honesty not much substance (my opinion) but £5 for a sneak peek of this new mascara? Hell yeah! 



I'm a huge fan of They're Real in terms of lengthening but as someone who can rarely find her eyelash curler this product seemed ideal. Was I sceptical? Yes. Was I proved wrong? Yes. 


I actually love this mascara... It does  a great job of curling lashes without the need of eyelash curlers at all. It also lengthens lashes considerably. 
It's not the first mascara to use an arched brush to create lift but it is the best one I've used! 


You can also layer up this mascara with no clumping - great news! 

For me and my needs when putting this mascara next to They're Real this one gets my vote. 


Bravo. Benefit. Bravo! 

Rhian Xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love it to! You've described it perfectly. Eee, I think its my new found love... How do I follow you? Haha I can't find the follow button? I love your writing. :) xxx

    http://meganstarling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete