Saturday 7 February 2015

Urban Decay - Naked Flushed Palette

I will openly admit I'm an Urban Decay fanatic. More so now than ever before. 

I had the Urban Decay Flushed Palette in Streak for Christmas. 
I opted for this shade because firstly, I love a coral cheek and I also have the same shade in a lipgloss and lip liner. Complete the set and all that. ;-) 



So in the Flushed palette you get your classic blush shade, a highlighter and a bronzer which is great for contouring. 
Everything you need to perk up your cheeks. 
The packing is convenient but still classically Urban Decay. It also comes with a mirror so is super convenient for on the go. 
If anyone doesn't fancy buying all the bits individually this is a great idea. 


The cheek colour is matte in this palette but is very pigmented and you get a great colour from a little bit of product. 

It retails for £22.50 which I think is excellent value for money! 

Rhian Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment