Thursday 19 March 2015

L'Oréal Infallible Nail Polish

I'm a nail polish addict! I have varying shades of every possible colour. It's seriously like a Pantone chart! 

But what's the harm in one more? 

I picked up this L'Oréal Infallible one Christmas time after seeing a picture they posted on Twitter. The colour was the perfect kind of red for me - which they call Burgundy. 



The polish comes in two separate parts. One with the colour and one with a tonal coloured clearish top coat for an extra glossy and strengthening finish. 
The idea of this is to have the gel effect without the need for a UV lamp or the damage to your nails! 

Now I have tried other "gel polishes" including a Nails Inc. one which I have reviewed on here previously but I find they chip far too easily. 
This is different! This seriously does not budge. 
My nails lasted over a week and we're still in a reasonable conditions after two trips to the swimming pool and me hand washing my car! Impressive huh? 


The top coat is super glossy and I have had many compliments when wearing this shade and for £7.99 it's a complete bargain! 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment