Saturday 4 April 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

When Maybelline brings out a new mascara, I generally pick one up to try it. In my opinion this is one of the categories that Maybelline does best! 
The prices are also great, you can generally get a good mascara for around £6.99-£7.99 and under £10 price points are appealing for all of us! 

In all honesty lately I have been totally obsessed with Benefits Roller Lash! But I wanted another mascara so I don't go through that as quickly and while Boots were in 3 for 2 I seized the opportunity.

 

The brush is quite wide and arched in shape. The idea being that the mascara multiplies your lashes using a new fan affect brush which has 10 layers of bristles. The curved shape allows you to get right to the base of your lashes which is great! Also did I mention it's super super black which I love! 
The brush does do a really good job of separating and fanning out your lashes and it also costs them really quickly. 


Now... This may seem a little bizarre to most of you.
One of my fave things about this mascara is how it coats my bottom lashes. This is a personal preference thing but I do struggle with some mascaras to coat my bottom lashes enough without having to apply layer upon layer. 

Well done Maybelline. Another fab mascara! 

Rhian Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment