Sunday 31 May 2015

Barry M Chiselled Cheeks Contour Kit

Hands up who loves chiselled cheekbone s!? 
Yep! It seems we all do. 
I love contouring as much as the next person, and in my opinion the more drag like the make-up the better! 
I have watched soooo many videos on Instagram - to the point that I was fed up of them being in my feed and stopped following certain people. 
Contouring with creams and liquids, is a little more complicated than simply contouring with some powder but the basic principles are the same. Highlight the sections you want to bring forward, darken the bits you want to create shadows on to show depth and structure. Simple huh? Still not convinced you can do it? 
This gem of a Barry M kit gives pictorial diagrams of exactly where to put what colour to create a simple contour and highlight. It also means you don't have to go off buying multiple products as its all in one simple magnetic box with three different shades and at £6.49 it's a steal! It might take a few attempts to get the look perfect and that comes with practice. But for the price it's a great introduction to contouring! 
I picked this up a while ago, and I promised it to my friend once I had blogged about it - so Bethan it's now yours! 

For added help check out this YouTube link from Barry M for a tutorial 

Get practising those duck faces cause that Kim K look can be yours :) 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment