Wednesday 24 June 2015

Revlon Colourstay Gel Envy

I love, love, love Revlon nail polish! It lasts forever without clumping or separating and the coverage is also, always amazing.
I was really intrigued by the Gel Envy option and as they were on offer in Boots (2 for £10) so it was hard to resist. It's usually £6.99 each.

The polish itself includes a Base and a Colour - and they sell a separate Diamond Top Coat which can be used on any other nail polish to add super high shine and make your polish last longer.
The shade I opted for was Lady Luck - which is a coral/peach shade with gold undertones.
                                      

The coverage is great, but I would still say two coats is ideal, finished with the top coat. It lasted well days 1-5 with only small chips and some re-growth by day 7 which is pretty impressive. The product doesn't give the thickened appearance of some nail polishes but I loved the colour I selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment