Sunday 21 June 2015

Studio Fifteen - Talbot Green

Well... This is a real change for me! This is the first time I have had my hair done in a "local salon" for about *thinks.... thinks more* at least 15 years.
That's because I was always happy with my hairdresser and why fix what's not broken!? 

Now as the fabulous Bea is still on maternity leave I am still having to find somewhere in between. I've visited one other salon in this period which was Cardiff but I decided I wanted something more local... This is where Studio Fifteen comes in. 
This isn't an ordinary salon - it's a unique concept. Each beautician, therapist, hair stylist works for themselves and the lovely Debbie - salon owner, allows them to work out of her very glamorous salon...
I have never ever been in to a salon and felt this comfortable around the people working there. They are all delightful, friendly, warm and down to earth. 
You are put completely at ease... Which lets face it is one of the most important things.
 


They offer a full range of beauty treatments including; 
Eyelash lift 
Acrylic sculpted nails
Hair extensions 
Semi permanent make up
Teeth whitening
OPI gel colour
As well as all the usual treatments you would expect in a salon. 


I am happy with my hair cut and colour... So much so I'm booked in for hair extensions in two weeks time! 
I can't recommend it enough... I have a list as long as my arm for treatments I want to try out. 

Thanks to Deb, Michelle and Nicola for making me so very welcome. 

You can like Studio Fifteen on Facebook and you can contact the salon on 01443 315151 

I have included the current hair price list below: (22.06.15) but they always upload deals on their Facebook page or contact the salon for more information. 
        


I'll keep you up to date with how I get on with my first ever set of permanent hair extensions. 

In the meantime I do encourage you to visit this salon. You won't be disapponted! 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment