Wednesday 24 June 2015

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

I am, like many people constantly in search of the best concealer for me.
I have found that since my skin has improved in terms of blemishes the concealer that I need these days is more for my under eyes and highlighting instead of blemishes, but that said I am always drawn to anything that says complete coverage! Who wouldn't be!?
 


I am a big fan of the Urban Decay foundation, and the biggest draw is having a full coverage but with a weightless feel.

I have been using this concealer as a highlighter for contouring and also brightening my under eye. The coverage is great and is definitely full. 
It also does a great job of hiding blemishes, but I opted for a lighter shade so I don't tend to use it as much for that. 
I think this concealer definitely competes with Mac Pro Longwear, but the wand inside means I actually prefer it. 

It retails for £17.50 so it's in the same price bracket as Mac and comes in 8 different shades.

Have you tried this yet? What are your thoughts?

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment