Wednesday 9 September 2015

BLEACH London - Hair Crayon

AIt's been ages since I actually blogged. But while sat on a National Express Bus to London, it seems like the perfect thing to do. 
Whilst randomly visiting Boots in Pontypridd a range from Bleach London caught my eye. There was a mix of hair crayons and temporary hair colours in lovely vibrant and pastel shades. This kind of hair seems very on trend at the moment. I'm seeing lots of it on Instagram. 
I picked up two hair crayons. One in "Washed up Mermaid" which is a sort of muted pastel turquoise and one in "Rosé" a pastel pink. 

The hair crayons retail for £4 each. They also each some with a sharpener which is a great idea. 

Obviously these colours work best on blonde or light hair... I gave it a go on the lighter bits of my hair but they don't really stand out as well as I would have hoped. 
That said I am optimistic that my friend Bethan will let me give them a go on her hair. 
You can see subtle hints in my hair here. The camera couldn't really pick it up. 

The crayons state they could last 4-10 washes but I'm pretty sure mine come out after one. 

Lovely idea for lighter hair :) will update you when Bethan lets me have a go at her hair. 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment