Wednesday 9 September 2015

Sculpted Acrylic Nails at Studio 15, Talbot Green

Now... Let me tell you about my bestie... Bethan and how she bites her nails! 
And I don't mean the odd nibble. There is pretty much nothing there. 
She always likes the idea of nails and having them but any acrylics, tips etc that she has had done before always fall off after a day as do false nails she applies herself. Not good! 
So when the lovely Angela told me about how she was qualified in "sculpting" the acrylic rather than applying the tip - I thought about Bethan and her "stumps" 


Both Bethan and I had the acrylic applied. 

Bethan's nails were so short that Angela had to build a nail before building a top. 
This is a highly skilled application of acrylic. One that not many nail technicians can offer you. 


After the nails were "built" a little French manicure and voila! Tres Chic nails for Bethan. 


You can see the difference instantly. It makes a huge difference. 
It also made a huge difference to self confidence. 

The application of sculpted acrylics limits the damage to your nail surface. Well! There's no damage. 

Ladies I urge you to call the salon and book an appointment. Please do not continue to visit the Chinese nail salons. They use chemicals on your nails. They wear masks for gods sake! 
No nail application should feel painful. 

The nails require infills after 2-3 weeks as do normal acrylics but there is no chance of the tip snapping away from your nails. 

You can call Studio Fifteen on 01443 315151 

Here's a quick shot of mine. 

I had French too but I've also had nude. You can also paint over them. 


I even got complimented on my nails in Boots by the sales assistant. :) 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment