Sunday 8 November 2015

Urban Decay Cardiff - Naked Smoky Launch

It's fair to say I have been off the blog boil for far too long. Sometimes things just get in the way and unfortunately at the moment these things happen far to often... Despite the time lapse I am keen to tell you about another Urban Decay product launch and master class that I attended. 

This time it was for the Naked Smoky palette launch. 

If you've not tried the palette yet then you definitely need to give the girls and guys at the Urban Decay counter in Cardiff, Debenhams a shout as its one of my favourite palettes and some shades have quickly become my favourites. 


If you've not attended a master class here either it's definitely worth a try as you get to engage with all the make up artists, get great hints and tips and generally find out more about the products you're buying. 

The master classes are usually headed by the wonderful Haddie who is the account manager. 




I've just realised this was August 6th! So I am defo waaaay behind the curve. But in my defence I've used it a lot and I've had two holidays since then and this was the only palette I took away! 


Some of my favourite shades are:
Dirtysweet - the golden colour you can see in the shot above. 
Whiskey - a matte, warm reddish brown
Thirteen - a matte, pinky white. Great for highlighting. 

Obviously I indulged in more than just the palette that evening but one of the benefits of that was lots of goodies to try out. 


Over the last three years Urban Decay has rocketed to becoming my favourite cosmetics brand and the counters make overs are definitely ones I would recommend. 


The above was a look that Haddie created for me using the Naked Smoky palette. 
You can call the counter on 02920381525 to book make overs and find out more about events. 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment